Non-Traditional Nebraska Minister/Officiant
Ordained Minister For Your Needs
Are you looking for a non-traditional Nebraska Minister for your ceremony?

I specialize in weddings, house blessings, funerals, vows of love and more. If you don't belong to a Church of your own, give me a call. I am ordained and known as a Churchless Minister, meaning I don't belong to a structural Church, but all my duties are recognized in the State Of Nebraska.

If you are looking for a minister to conform to your beliefs and not the other way around. I am open to many beliefs.
My fees are:
$350* ** for a small ceremony
$500* ** for large ceremony
$100.00** Justice of The Peace type wedding at my place by appointment for couple and 2 witnesses only,

I am a Romanta-Therapist and use this in my ministry as well. I teach couples how to use certain values when it comes to keeping the relationship together, and healthy.

Thanks and I look forward to talking to you soon.

*traveling far distances may incur additional costs. 
**Prices apply to most ceremonies.          
Contact Information
Email :
Phone :
Address :
PO Box 173
Powered by Yahoo! Web Hosting. Copyright Yahoo, Inc.